3. Nostalgia of Mental seclusion (Sandakphu Trek)

01:08:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Where was I, oh ya remember , parental gravitational force !!!
For now , I will pull out some extract of my diary of that windy night in Sandakphu. I wasn't alone in that hut , but systematically my mind was on that verge that every household discussion of a couple was escaping naturally , even I was confronted with some stupidity, I think they have their own explanations though .

"For now , I am sitting by a window pane; the chilly , pierced wind is acting through my hand, for us like lowlanders its very dangerously thrilling situation but I am feeling quite lucky to have these roaring gusty sounds penetrating the ears like uv waves . Taking up this lonely exploration I thought some revelations would cross me, but I have to admit that I learned
patience more and it helps me to dwell on these wind cries. Today when I was on my last lap of climbing up to Sandakphu , I was almost ready to give up. It was self inspiration obviously which came through worshipping the nature. To be honest I wanted to be lonely here, when I have got it , I wish for differences , don't know why. The loners do not sit on a roof top or on a mountain, its the crowd in the name of connection make people lonely within the souls of their own kind. When I see these trees, far away snow pinnacles my rational goes some where deep down the belly , even those distant monasteries of Chitrey, Meghma were wailing like a universal sound goes beyond our mundane auditory mechanism.
Unknown places give me feeling of vague relativity but when I entered in to the Singalila National Park , I knew its the nature's dome where everyone is known to every being. "

Next day at 4.30 am I woke up and saw some magical spell in the sky , when the first sun ray of the day came up to the Kangchenjunga I felt like I have enough lived , and my existence was bursting out of my cage.  Then only one thing was on my mind....  I will share that here...
                                         
                                          There is much comfort in high hills,
                                           and a great easing of the heart .
                                                   We look upon them.
                                         and our nature fills with loftier images
                                                   from their life apart .
                                         They set our feet on curves of freedom
                                         bent to snap the circles of our discomfort
                                                   Mountains are mood
                                         of large rhythm and line
                                         moving between the eternal mode and mine
                                                   Moments of thought
                                         of which I too am part
                                         I lose in them my instant of brief ills
                                        There is a great easing of the heart
                                         and cumulance of comfort on high hills .

              

You Might Also Like

0 comments: