2. The Commencement (Sandakphu Trek)

12:54:00 Unknown 1 Comments

It was a random plan to move out to the heart of mountains for a week, taking a break from 
pollution and those stagnant coinages. This urge has ever been subjective , this rhetoric has shaken me by core. Being in a so called society every time its about getting aware of things and reacting to your conscience.I can not expect people to understand what I have stood for myself and how have I carried those instincts in this unbalanced being.
       No matter what always you are subjected to your duties and its not always like that, it is more of following some sect norms.Like astronauts transmits through gravity, I overcame my gravity , I know it sounds very funny but damn true.
      Every second you are told not to do this and not to take this, but why not. Who am I, I have made that identity, nobody should make such remarks even not parents.Its true I am writing this sitting to a digital screen but does it minimize anything or even maximize. My heart is in nature and it will remain their for the rest of myself. To me measurement is very regressive and it never counts to our existence. Yesterday my friend reminded me of Karma, so we are all predetermined in minds and acceptable in terms of consequences. And does it cost our present always , no I don't believe so. 
To be Continued 

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Like a thunder in the sky of darkest nights , life is the name of a flash of opportunities to take a glimpse of the whole existence inbetween eternal darkness of cold death.
    So behold, explore and enjoy you one and only flash .
    Life is a quantum; a packet of everything that death offers us before it cosumes us for once and all.

    ReplyDelete