Confluences : A flow to reemergence

15:58:00 Unknown 0 Comments



This journey has poured me into water but it never made me wet because I was not intended rather I owned the Nature. I tell you , how I made possible a dropped plan into existence. Mountains have a magnet, I am sure everybody knows about that and I am a victim of that force everytime in a positive sense though. Dropping off my heritage walk, I preferred to continue the trail to my mother whom I belong and where I should be.



This trail has been the most bumpiest of all, you guys will know later surely, but it was it which I wanted to have in unexpected senses. These have thrilled me everytime and it will till my last wind. I did a cross check of my predrafted plan, and commissioned it on my own heart. Travelling is not about only seeing new places  but to have an impact to re discover ourselves into another being, to feel the change every moment when I am in trans.

The idea emerged when I was in Varanasi which is another by flow of Ganges, and I headed towards the edge Haridwar where Ganges meets the grasses of plain and curses. This city has its own typical aura where I have always been disillusioned and never had that clarity of myself there, do not know may be I have a pre-eminent past there. This query never did complete because it always put me on time lapse, so it can hide itself.



Crossing the confluence of plain and hill, I moved myself forcefully for Govindghat , a pilgrim. On this long 300 Km trail on bus and several transports so many varsities have changed, so much hardships have been seen, the small hamlets of Kumaon and the rugged hostilities of Garhwal.  So many Prayags that if I can put those on a scape, confluences can flood the world with its richness of beauty and human relationships.



In that drizzle and light shower,  at first I go beyond Devprayag, where Alaknanda , the daughter meets the Bhagirathi , and creates the mighty Ganges. After crossing , I felt that I have moved against time which never existed though.



Devprayag pulls the quantum of Rudraprayag , where Alaknanda meets Mandakini. The name has its significance but to me it was that river which has given its all but I never cared for it . Passing the anger of Rudraprayag , I confronted Nandaprayag where Alkananda meets Nandakini a princess. Meandering through Chamoli , a Garhwali heartland, another Prayag tells its story , the Karnprayag , where Alaknanda meets Pindar, a rough stream.

On this pilgrim route I ended unto Govindghat, a town of cross believe and peace where Alaknanda gets a companion Lakshman Ganga. Going by these blessings have never been easy and no criteria is valid , only the intention of remembering the true self. Commencement will come now.
Journey continues .......

You Might Also Like

0 comments: